Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My kitchen

My continuation of Pinterest. For this one I want your opinion! I'm redoing my kitchen based on this design:

I love these dishes and have already gotten 6 of them off of RueLaLa. I'm going to hang three of them on the wall. What's stopping me and giving me problems is the color. I have great granite countertops and I don't have enough money to replace them, and I don't want to paint them. I want to paint everything white, maybe a light blue, but in my mind the color clashes. Here are some photos that I think look good. What do you think? And one is a bathroom, just look at the colors.

This one is a great example of the white beside the granite countertops.


And this one has a great shade of blue in it beside the granite countertops.

If I do paint the walls white, I might do a stencil. I found a set of stencils that would match the plates.

I have one more set of photos that I'll post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment