Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Elaine Turner

I absolutely love Elaine Turner, and I love RueLaLa for hosting this great brand! RueLaLa has hosted other great brands such as Lilly Pulitzer, and Kate Spade. For those of us on a budget, it is difficult to get these wonderful designers. But when they are marked down I know I stock up! And on October 20 I know I will be checking out some cute fall flats by the one and only Elaine Turner. Join RueLaLa if you haven't already and join the party as well!

In case you can't read that it says: go to RueLaLa.com/friends and type in my email address (for each person I recruit who makes an initial purchase I get a $10 credit.) which is ryann.warlick@gmail.com. I hope everyone finds what they are looking for!

These are some amazing shoes that I got a year ago and I love them! (FYI, Elaine Turner shoes run a bit small. If you are between sizes think about going to the next size up. These were a bit tight and uncomfortable at first, but my feet molded to them. Most RueLala sales are returnable so if you aren't 100% on something, check the return policy and at the very least you can try them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment