Friday, September 24, 2010

My tunics!

I have decided to begin selling tunics on Etsy. They are very in style, but the cute ones always seem to be really expensive. I'm going to work on starting my website this weekend, but here is a sneak peek! Let me know what you think!

Here is my first tunic: Go Catamounts! I will offer all kinds of school colors.













This is my second tunic. Getting ready for Fall! They are light, all 100% cotton (the solid brown is a mix though). Perfect to celebrate Fall during the warm weather at the end of Summer.














I'm working on this one tonight. Almost done! Just the sleeves and hem left! But it is so gorgeous! This photo taken with my Blackberry does not do this fabric justice!










Please let me know what you think! I'm really interested in starting this, so I would definitely like some feedback! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. cool! I wish I could sew more stuff, I can hardly sew a button lol.

    ReplyDelete