Saturday, January 1, 2011

Staying busy

Hello loyal readers! Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season, I know I'm excited its over and we can get back to normal. I have missed normal life so much. Friends, bible studies, the steadiness of a regular schedule. I have been so busy, I haven't been myself for months.

I have bought my house and I close on Friday or Monday. This is the last big thing I have been dealing with and I'm excited to become myself again.

It is good to know who you are and who you want to be. This is what will make you most happy.

It is good to have all kinds of friends, but I have mentioned several times my falling out among my closest friends. The problem was that I was discovering who I was and I was no longer happy. Since I wasn't happy in my friendships, my friends weren't happy and so the friendships fell apart.

It also helps at home. I am vffv v c v. (courtesy of my dog, Zoe). I am a young, single, preppy lady. Socializing is important and fun for me, and I will incorporate it into my homes decor.

Overall, I have a lot coming up and I cant wait to share it.

I will share with you soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Raleigh, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment